Exchanges and Returns
To initiate a return, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-838-4611, option 2. You will be issued an RMA number and be provided shipping instructions. You are responsible for the cost of shipping returned items unless specified below. We need to receive the return within 15 days of approving the transaction in order to issue a refund.
If you need to exchange an eligible item for a different item of the same type (i.e. one printer model for another), give us a call at 1-855-838-4611, option 1! We will help you purchase the new item and provide you return instructions for the original item. So long as you purchase another like-item, we will waive the 20% restocking fee on the eligible item you return to us!
Items can be returned for a 20% restocking fee within 30 days of purchase in most cases. However, some products have different policies that can be viewed below.
If you do not receive exactly what you ordered, we will waive all restocking fees and take care of the return shipping. We’ll also help you purchase a replacement and will upgrade your shipping for free!
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Opened Apple Products
- Items Under $50 and Non-serialized Items (i.e. paper, printer ribbons, etc)
- Incomplete Returns- items that do not have their original packaging, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by manufacturer
Defective Product Returns
If you receive hardware that is defective you have 30 days to contact us for a return. We will help you purchase a new one, and will pay to ship back the defective item. Once we receive the item back within 15 days, we will issue you a full refund for the original item. If something goes wrong after the first 30 days, only the manufacture warranty applies. Give us a call and we’ll help get you in touch!
Merchandise Damaged in Transit
If the package arrives to you damaged, please refuse to accept delivery from the carrier. If you do accept the delivery, please take the following steps within 5 days of delivery:
- Note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that we can file a claim
- Save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in
- Call or email our support team immediately so we can arrange a carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise.
- It is not required, but is very helpful if you can take pictures and send them to email@example.com
Any further questions? Please call us at 1-855-838-4611, option 2